Additional actions for heated floors assembling:
1. The underlayment should be performed in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
2. The underlayment should be obligatory heated before laying in order to prevent water-bleeding henceforth. This procedure should be performed regardless of the season.
3. In the case of cement concrete you can start warming up in 3 weeks.
4. The temperature should be daily increased by 5°C, up to maximum temperature increase.
5. Heating should be set up for maximum capacity without reducing the temperature within 72 hours. At the end of this maximum heating stage the temperature should be gradually reduced by 5°C daily.
6. In order to test whether the underlayment is dried up, use the pieces of PE film (50 x 50 cm). The film should be laid out on the floor and the edges should be tightly glued with the tape. Floor laying should be started only if after 24 hours the film is not steamed and the underlayment surface doesn’t change its color. If the result is negative, the process of floor drying should be repeated.
7. The heating should be turned off for at least 2 days prior to floor laying. The air temperature during the process should be 18 - 22 °C. In the case of significant cooling of the room the heating should be introduced gradually raising the temperature by 5 °C daily until the maximum capacity. This rule should be followed always before every new heating season.
8. The temperature of laminate flooring surface should not exceed 28°C. During the heating season it’s recommended to keep the temperature at the level of 20- 22°C at humidity 50 - 70%.