The SWISS KRONO Group was founded in 1966 by Ernst Kaindl († 2017) in the Swiss community of Menznau. The Board of Directors consists of Dr. Reto Müller (Chairman), Georg Benes, Peter Wijnbergen and Marco Syfrig.
The operating businesses are run by the Executive Committee under the leadership of
- Martin Brettenthaler, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) / President of the Executive Committee.
The Executive Committee comprises
- Beat Stebler, Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Roland Kovacic, Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
- Max von Tippelskirch, Chief Strategy and Communication Officer (CSCO)
- Georg Mäder, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer (CSMO)
The Group is organised as an interaction between the locations responsible for results and the Group functions assigned to the various Group management areas, which ensure the consistent exploitation of synergies within the Group and the implementation of strategic initiatives.
The individual SWISS KRONO Group locations are managed by the following plant managers:
- Roger Braun – SWISS KRONO Switzerland in Menznau
- Marcin Luty – SWISS KRONO Poland in Zary
- Hendrik Hecht – SWISS KRONO Germany in Heiligengrabe
- Vincent Adam – SWISS KRONO France in Sully-sur-Loire
- Erik Christensen – SWISS KRONO USA in Barnwell (South Carolina)
- Lutz Pape – SWISS KRONO Russia in Sharya
- Orsolya Kazmer – SWISS KRONO Hungary in Vásárosnamény
- Andrzej Zajac – SWISS KRONO Ukraine in Kamianka-Buska, as well as in Solonytsivka and Broshniv-Osada