The quality promise
Quality is the yardstick for the actions of the SWISS KRONO Group. It begins with the selection of suitable wood in the forest, extends over every single step of production and naturally also shapes our relationships with our customers. Only a product that meets our strict quality criteria leaves the factory.
- We know the ideal mixing ratios of pine and hardwood to be able to guarantee the greatest possible dimensional stability.
- We know how to treat the chips so that they can form as even a surface as possible.
- We understand the temperature and pressure at which the best panels are produced.
- We are masters of the complex chemical processes that give our products durability and uniqueness.
- We keep in mind the variety of decors, touch-and-feel possibilities and finishes of every kind, so that we can offer our customers what they expect from us at any time and anywhere in the world.
And often we even exceed these expectations. Because every employee does his or her best every day. This applies to the wood buyer, the forklift driver, the machine operator, the plant manager and sales staff. The quality of SWISS KRONO products is based on the commitment and knowledge of our highly qualified and motivated employees.
It goes without saying that we meet the highest technical and strictest ecological requirements. Thanks to our long-standing tradition of customer-oriented solutions, we are driven by the need to offer added value for our customers at home and abroad. And we strive every day to offer an attractive price/performance ratio all the time.
Our goal: Products from the SWISS KRONO Group should meet or exceed all our customers' expectations – no matter whether in terms of workmanship, usability, extraordinary living ambience or ecological standards.
On this basis, the trust our customers place in our products has been growing for years. This is both pleasing and an incentive for us. We supply specialist dealers competently and reliably with ecological wood-based materials. We provide processing companies, planners and end users with comprehensive information and advice on the processing and properties of our products. We want to grow – without loss of quality. That is why we are continuously optimising not only our product range, but of course also all production and business processes, both technically and ecologically. And this is not just our claim; we have our performance checked continuously and confirmed in regular inspections by independent testing institutes.