Contact us if you need information
Worktops are manufactured on the basis of chipboards using postforming technology. They have a wide range of available decors and can be installed and kept clean easily. Worktops of LLC SWISS KRONO are characterized by durability and resistance to a variety of outside factors.
After any mechanical treatment (milling, cutting) of the worktop, the treated parts should be protected from moisture with the use of available sealing materials (for example, silicone). If any appliances are installed under the worktop, its bottom surface should be reliably protected from water steam. The direct placement of hot kitchenware on the surface is allowed except: kettles, metallic pots and frying pans with single-layer or multi-layer bottom that require using insulating pads.
SWISS KRONO LLC offers to those, who set the trends of tomorrow in interior design to choose worktops with an antibacterial surface that will ensure safety and reliability where hygiene, ecology and human health are priority #1.
Due to an external protective coating - an overlay with silver content, used in the production of HPL laminate for kitchen countertops -worktops with an antibacterial surface reduce the number of bacteria by 99.99%.Hence, with the application ofsilver nanoparticles to the outer protective coating of countertops (overlays), SWISS KRONO worktops achieve antibacterial properties.
· for furniture production: as elements of interior finishing, e.g. kitchen worktops, tables, desks, shelves;
· spases for health care facilities, educational institutions;
· HoReCa, shopping malls;
· spases, intended for food storage.
Hygienic properties, positive impact on the environment and human health are confirmed by the relevant certificates:
· Antibacterial coating confirmed Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) BT-20-05-27-01;
· Hygienic Certificate No. 328/322/334/2017, confirming the fulfillment of hygienic requirements (E1);
· Certificate of Health Quality B/BŻ-6071-0141/18/C, (HŻ/D/01802/12) issued by the Institute of Hygiene, Warsaw.
Moisture-resistant worktops are a guarantee of quality and reliability, even in conditions of increased humidity. We are pleased to introduce our latest initiative – moisture-resistant worktops, available for custom orders.
The main advantage of our moisture-resistant worktops is their high ability to withstand humid conditions. They are made from Type P3 boards, which adhere to DSTU EN 312 standards.
Moisture-resistant worktops produced by SWISS KRONO LLC are intended for use in wet operating conditions of class 2 according to EN 1995-1-1, which is characterized by the moisture content in the material that corresponds to a temperature of 20°C and relative humidity of the surrounding air that exceeds 85% for several weeks per year.
The following main areas with increased humidity can be highlighted:
· Bathrooms: a source of moisture due to the use of showers, baths, and sinks;
· Kitchens: the main source of moisture due to constant water use for dishwashing and water vapor during cooking;
· Laundry rooms: formation of steam due to washing and drying clothes;
· Pools and SPA centers: a large amount of water evaporates a lot of moisture, which remains in the air;
· Garages and basements: proximity to groundwater or the ground itself, poor or absent ventilation, and as a result, condensation formation on walls.
Moisture-resistant worktops produced by SWISS KRONO LLC can be identified by special marking and the green color of the particleboard.
|Format (mm)||Number of boards
|Gross weight* (kg)||Number of pallets
*weight deviation ±5%