The family-owned SWISS KRONO Group is one of the world´s leading companies in the production and finishing of wood-based materials.
Our products are distributed in 121 countries. The product range covers decorative products, effective OSB boards and laminate flooring. SWISS KRONO works reliably and to a top quality thanks to 5,100 dedicated employees.
Senior IT Specialist/Workplace (m/f/d)
- Manage and maintain IT equipment like computers, printers, scanners and software as a 2nd line of support
- Instal and configure new systems, programs and work tools, using o365 tools like Intune, Autopilot, Defender etc.
- Monitor and resolve issues in IT infrastructure on 2nd level
- Provide technical support to local IT service desks
- Prepare technical documentation and user manuals
- Work with other (interational) departments to ensure integration and collaboration on tools and applications.
- Monitor and maintain high level data security.
- Propose and implement solutions to streamline work in the IT Workplace department.
- Programming languages like Powershell, CMD, MS graph and automation tools like Ansible, Terraforms are a plus
- Higher education in computer science or related fields
- Experience in a similar position (2-3 years)
- Windows operating system and Office365 product portfolio
- Ability to diagnose and solve technical problems
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure management tools (e.g. Active Directory, MS Intune, MS Defender)
- Familiarity with basic computer network concepts and protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NPS)
- Familiarity with IT security principles and data protection
- English (at least B1 level), German is a plus
- Microsoft 365 Certified Associate / MCSA / MCSE and ITIL certification is an advantage
- Professional onboarding and close collaboration
- Stable international business environment in a market leading Swiss family owned company
- Competitive salary 9.000 – 13.000 PLN brutto (depending on your expertise), plus annual bonuses
- Additional private medical insurance and lunch cards
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Welcome to the SWISS KRONO family. Challenging tasks in a successful international company, a multicultural working environment, flat hierarchies and excellent development opportunities are waiting for you here.
SWISS KRONO GLOBAL SERVICES sp. z o.o.